We will be shopping for ingredients to create hot nutritional meals, as well as ordering bulk items to give. If you are interested in donating bulk items, please see list below.
List of Items needed
- Feminine Hygiene products
- First Aid items bandages etc.
- Toothpaste/brushes travel size
- Socks, socks, socks
- Ziploc bags – large size
- Backpacks, new or like new,clean condition
We are also collecting Non- perishable vegetarian food items to help support our local Food banks, and Tiny Village food pantries. –
- Canned Soup (low sodium)
- Applesauce (no sugar added)
- Dried fruit, raisins
- Low sugar fruit jams and jellies
- Oats or oatmeal
- Granola bars
- Rice (brown or white)
- Whole grain crackers
- Shelf Stable Milk & Alternative Milks (Soy, Rice, Almond, etc.)
- Vegetarian Beans & Soups (low sodium)
- Peanut butter & other nut butters
- Cooking Oils (olive, vegetable)
*There are donation boxes for all of the above items in the Cultural hall of Sakya Monastery, 108 NW 83rd St., Seattle WA 98117
If you are unable to join us, but would still like to help out, you can also support these activities with a much appreciated monetary donation, click here.